Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yeah! I have already started transforming home videos on VHS and High 8 tape, into really spiffy DVDs, with opening chapters so one can go to exactly to the bits you want to see. First up I copied my Riverside tapes. A friend at work got incredible photographs of a little vixen on the coast a week ago and that made me want to see my Riverside fox VHS tapes. The foxes looked pretty cool, like little races horses but I was like a quarter mile away when filming them so they were itsy bitsy little thingies in the view.

Right now I'm transfering my last trip to Yellowstone & Little Big Horn/ purdy, purdy movies.



while my friend Barbara likes best, the scenic beauty of the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment