Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I Was Ready For My Shot Mr DeMille!

I was at a docent meeting and I ran into Diane R. who I haven't seen in ages. I told her I haven't seen her in donkey's years; she said she saw me on television. GAK! Did EVERYONE on the planet see me on that news clip other than me? I WANNA see the news clip dang it! I even got an Easter card from Sheep Nancy (whom I haven't seen in two donkey's ages) and she said she saw me on the news too.

last February a news crew was in Yolo searching for the Snowy Owl that was no-more. They were bored enough to film me - the MOOSE in the Northern Exposure style parka stalking up and down some shrubbery photographing a rogue ovenbird. I had no idea I was being filmed until I got to work the next day and I was told by the everyoneandhisdog they saw me on tv. Now here it is more than three months later and I'm still being spotted. I can't imagine the shots showed my face because I had the camera glued to my eyeball most of the time. So I imagine it was my oh-so-delicate frame everyone recognized.

Only bugs me because I DIDN'T GET TO SEE MYSELF ON TV AND EVERYONE ELSE DID!

Where do I file a complaint?