Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hair Situation

Have spent three days not quite getting photos into my last post because the stupid Harbor Lite Motel n Fort Bragg has had spotty Internet service. That whinge completed, I have another; I have GOT to take the time and a fair amount of money, go to San Francisco and have some clever gay guy give me a decent hair cut. Am dead tired of waking up & looking like some character written up by Harriet Beecher Stowe or worse, Mark Twain, resembling some character whose name might be Topsy or Puddin' Head Norma.

Feck. My hair really needs some major work done on it.

Now I will go back to yesterday's post and try to get the photos uploaded.

Feck, feck, feck!

Am still on vacation in Fort Brag; swearing in off-isles Irish feels good.