Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Feeling Better, thankyouverymuch

I have no idea if I have had a cold or if it is only seasonal allergies kicking my butt. Probably doesn't matter. Two days of sleep and the miracle of DayQuil has allowed me to once again to walk among the living. My nostrils were dried out which resulted in a nose bleed that made my bed look like a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacure. Honestly - haven't seen so much O- since the last blood drive at work.

While off work I relearned maybe a dozen string figures. I hate forgetting things I have learned and anyway, I want to be ready for events at the museum. When you're feeling about as strong as milk soup, string figures are a peaceful & diverting activity.

Binary Stars, my very favorite string figure

1 comment:

  1. Cool mist vaporizor and saline spray. Duh!Clair-Bear

    ReplyDelete