Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Special Announcment...


Ok, this is just too much! I've been slowly, I mean achingly slowly, posting my first week of August, at the expense of not posting more current events. So! I have made an executive decision of the sort only the QUEEN of KERFLUFFLE can make:

I am hereby posting current stuff and long-past stuff at the same time. So, if you want to see the latest, no worries it will be here. If you want to see past happenings, you'll just have to hit 'older' at the bottom of the page and use this blog's 'Wayback Machine' engines.

SHE HAS SPOKEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment