Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Follow up on yesterday's Chicken Chat


Bed time... I mean, time to roost!

Hurrah! Barbara sent these photos; the new Black Copper Maran pullets on the coop perch with Babette and Adele. Awww... I can't wait to get them back up here. Adele, on the far right, has her feathers so puffed up you can't even see her eyes.

Sleep tight my little feathered girlies.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Judi,

    It's Lynne from N.Ky! Amazed you are birding and traveling-living the dream! We finally visited your home state this summer, it was nice.
    Let me know if you're up for a trip to the Ohio valley. You can find me at lynne.b416atgmaidotcom. (Spelled out to fool spambots.)

    ReplyDelete